Program/Project Manager - Technical Services
Englewood, CO | Contract
Zycron has a great opportunity for a Program/Project Manager – Technical Services with our health care client located in Englewood, CO. This is a contract opportunity though October of 2018 with possible extension.
The role of the Program/Project Manager of Technical Services is to work with all parties (internal and external) to put in place the operational process to ensure that service towers deliver an integrated service. These process are based on the ITIL, ITSM framework.
Project Manager must have the ability to identify issues and drive complex process and technology integration decisions. The scope of this particular piece of the project is to assist in the conversion from Clarity to ServiceNow, including vendor management and the applications portfolio. This is not a development project, it is configuration of the product.
The Project Manager of Technical Services must have extensive enterprise IT program management experience with deep experience in dealing with managed service providers or outsourcing. Specifically:
- 10+ years in managing complex enterprise wide IT programs
- 5+ years in managing IT infrastructure outsourcing or Manage Service projects
- Good knowledge of ITIL and ITSM processes and the implementation thereof
- Expert knowledge and experience in negotiating and putting in place Service Level Agreements, Operational Level Agreements and Under Pinning Contracts and other ITIL processes
- Knowledgeable of various ITSM tools (Remedy, ServiceNow and the like)
- Knowledge of integration frameworks such as ServiceGrid or e bonding solutions
- Experience in working in a Managed Service or outsourced environment
- Experience in working with multiple teams across technology environments
- Proven ability to collaborate, build consensus and deliver results
- Self-starter, be able to deliver results without extensive direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Cindy Raleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-645-9860.