5401 Virginia Way Brentwood, TN 37027
Zycron has joined with a large company in search of a Program Manager responsible for managing eCommerce IT Projects.
This is a direct-hire position in Brentwood, TN and is not available for sponsorship.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs and leads the delivery of highly complex IT applications and systems, which includes leadership of multiple dependent projects across multiple functional areas and technology platforms.
- Responsible for all program oversight, including planning, directing, and managing cross-functional team members.
- Leads meetings with executive business partners and technology leadership to understand business goals and solutions needs, including participation in business requirements definition.
- Develops program-level vision, strategy, approach, and implementation plans required to achieve necessary business outcomes.
- Facilitates the creation of business cases, program road-maps, and program governance structures to support Project Managers. Ensures the integrated scope, schedule, budget, and quality of multiple project teams.
- Responsible for developing detailed project charters and plans, specifying goals, objectives, strategy, scope, budget, scheduling, risk mitigation strategies, contingency plans, approach, requirements, deliverables, timelines, work breakdown structures, use case, test case, and training needs, as necessary for all project assignments.
- Identifies, tracks and manages program level risks and issues. Serves as escalation point to resolve program issues, remove roadblocks, formulate contingency plans and communicate status to programs executive leadership team. Ensures the sequencing of projects is appropriate at the program level.
- Functions as central point of program communication and status for program team members, stakeholders, management and executives. Communications are professional, timely, and clear and present the correct level of information based on audience.
- Directs the application of various technical disciplines such as process improvement, data analysis, architectural review, quality assurance and facilitation. Provides objective advice, expertise and leadership support to program team members with the aim of creating value, driving program work, and delivering to business expectations.
- Accountable for adherence to established delivery standards and industry best practices to insure successful project delivery leads to the overall program goals being achieved.
- 8-10 years project management experience.
- 3 years of program management experience across multiple IT projects is required.
- Project management experience in a retail environment required.
- Experience with retail logistics and distribution centers preferred.
- Bachelor' s degree in IT required. Master' s degree preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred. Six Sigma and Lean certifications preferred.
- Strong experience and understanding of project management methodologies (e.g. Agile SCRUM, Waterfall, PRINCE 2, etc.). Expert skills with MS Project, MS Office, SharePoint, and Visio.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stephanie Love, email@example.com
Job ID Number: 17414 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com