Program Manager - Infrastructure
Englewood, CO 80112
Zycron has joined with a healthcare company in search of a Program Manager - Infrastructure in Englewood, CO. This is an 8 month contract with likely extension due to ongoing infrastructure initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Portfolio management and PMI compliance
- Coordinate with third party vendors as applicable
- Proactively track progress for each site and mitigate risk; provide oversight and be accountable to deliver to project timelines and budget
- Develop summary weekly status reports in partnership with other PMs assigned to the project
- Develop and present a high level overview of the project approach, costs, resources and risks to senior management
- Maintain and control all budgeted and operational project costs
- 8 to 10 years of IT experience
- MBA is preferred
- PMP Certification is mandatory
- 5+ years of experience with program and project management
- Mastery of PM principles, e.g., PMI, PMBOK, etc.
- Strong infrastructure project management background
- Artifact creation such as roadmaps, presentations, and budget spreadsheets
- Strong ability to lead, manage, and coordinate a team of project managers
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively and efficiently express point-of-views and direction to both technical and management level
- Strong analytical skills; sound judgment skills using factual data to form opinions
- Self-driven individual that takes initiative on his/her own
- Demonstrated leadership and strategic thinking abilities
- Strong problem management skills
- Preferred: experience in a large hospital / health care environment
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Cindy Raleigh at email@example.com or 702-645-9860.
Job ID Number: 17072 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.