Product Analyst I - Research
1100 Charlotte Avenue, Suite 800 Nashville, TN 37203
Zycron has joined with a healthcare company in search of a Product Analyst.
This is a 6 months contract to hire position located in Nashville, TN
The Product Analyst will provide product knowledge on broadening the financial and clinical research solutions and supporting processes for the client.
Primary responsibilities include collaborative engagement with our colleagues and customers to understand user workflows, define requirements, and product design while working closely with both internal and external development teams to ensure new features are implemented that address identified customer needs. The Product Analyst will help other analysts and technical team members to ensure successful delivery of the product initiatives according to client programmatic objectives.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to establish effective working relationships and manage multiple priorities. This includes collaborating with and assisting other project team members to design functional product details and changes, identify and escalate project issues, and ultimately ensure product requirements are met.
The candidate will provide hands-on support to collaboratively resolve service delivery or functionality issues with the Research solutions team, frequently communicating with project team members, support resources, other supporting external vendors, and end users.
The ideal candidate for this position has a Healthcare IT product development background with well-developed communication skills. Oncology product development and/or clinical research experience with 21 CFR Part 11is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies product and process gaps and helps lead enhancement efforts focused on the Financial and Clinical Research aspects of the business
- Collaborates with business owners and other Analysts to determine technology needs and translates those needs into system requirements and design specifications
- Works with IT leadership in the preparation of system development artifacts such as requirements, analysis, process flow and design system documentation including user guides and system administration procedures for portal and workflow applications
- Assists in the creation of standardized programmatic reports for the enterprise
- Works closely with enterprise and site users to ensure software usage optimization
- Identifies opportunities to streamline operations and enhance service delivery
- Provides tier 2 customer support to the end users
- Takes ownership of responsibilities, working individually or with teams to accomplish goals
- Ability to multi task, given various task assignments, assisting management in prioritization of tasks
- Works with all departments throughout the product delivery cycle to ensure project dates are met and ensure timely completion of Product Analyst deliverables
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years. Experience on increasingly challenging projects in business with a proven delivery track record
- A background working with a fast paced, results oriented environment
- Some travel required but generally less than 25%
- Knowledge of business process improvement, workflows, evaluation of processes, business process modeling and data modeling preferred specific to 21 CFR Part 11.
- Knowledge of tools used to model, build, test and implement BPM solutions preferred
- Ability to accomplish IT project assignments, analyzing a number of alternative approaches in the process of advising management on aspects of IT system development, operations and solutions
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude; customer service orientation
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies, methods, and processes
- Working knowledge of scrum and agile project delivery methodologies
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to I-Ching Chu, firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 615-964-5784 or 615-243-3121
Job ID Number: 63656 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.