Product Analyst - Oncology
1100 Charlotte Avenue, Suite 800 Nashville, TN 37203
Zycron has joined with a large healthcare company in search of a Product Analyst.
This is a 12-month contract and in Nashville, TN.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Product Analyst focused on providing subject matter expertise on the EonDirect product including its functionality and utilization, collaborating with project teams and business partners to meet IT&S project objectives. This position will provide leadership to other analysts and technical teams to ensure successful delivery of the EonDirect product initiatives according to the Lung Nodule programmatic objectives.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to establish effective working relationships and manage multiple priorities. This includes discussions and collaborating with other project team members to design functional product details and changes, identify and escalate project issues, and ultimately ensure product requirements are met
The candidate will provide hands-on expertise to independently resolve service delivery or functionality issues with the EonDirect product, frequently communicating with project team members, support resources, other supporting external vendors, and end users. This position requires a strong working knowledge on how the Lung Nodule Coordinator (LNC) resources utilize the product, by maintaining strong relationships with business partners and product users
The ideal candidate for this position has an IT product development background with well-developed communication skills. Oncology product development and MEDITECH experience is a plus.
Duties Include But Are Not Limited To:
· Identify product gaps and leads enhancement efforts
· Lead the creation of standardized programmatic reports for the enterprise
· Lead the enterprise deployment to the LNC community including configuration, testing, and training
· Work closely with each program to ensure software usage optimization
· Develops and identifies potential operational changes to streamline operations and enhance service delivery
· Oversee new interface coordination per the deployment schedule and assist with future integration strategies to support the Lung Nodule service line
· Provide tier 2 customer support to the end users
· Ability to multi task, given various task assignments, assisting management in prioritization of tasks
· Take ownership of responsibilities, working individually or with teams to accomplish goals
· Works with all departments throughout the product delivery cycle to ensure project dates are met and ensure timely completion of Product Analyst deliverables
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Practice and adhere to the “ Code of Conduct” philosophy and “ Mission and Value Statement”.
Knowledge/Skill Requirements: ·
Professional demeanor and positive attitude; customer service orientation.
· Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
· Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies, methods, and processes.
· Working knowledge of scrum and agile project delivery methodologies.
· Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- 4 – 7 years. Experience on increasingly challenging projects in business with a proven delivery track record.
- Demonstrated advance subject matter experience of a service line application
- A background working with a fast paced, results oriented environment.
- Some travel required but generally less than 25%
- Scrum certification preferred
- Agile certification preferred
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Chantal Konopka, firstname.lastname@example.org, 615-964-5782.
Job ID Number: 17402 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com