Product Analyst - Oncology
Nashville, TN 37203
Zycron has joined a Healthcare company in search of a Product Analyst for an opportunity in Nashville, TN.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates a joint vision for IT solutions by maintaining strong relationships with business unit and strategic partners, and assists in preparing and presenting the value proposition or business case.
- Provides coordination and clarification to project resources in support of product or solution development, testing, and training/education.
- Builds network of relationships to draw upon for business expertise that may be required in key areas.
- Elicits and documents business, user, functional and non-functional requirements. Creates deliverables independently or through product team and manages approvals.
- Analyzes current or potential business processes and reviews existing information systems to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develops maps and flowcharts of business processes (current and future state).
- Designs and implements reports, maps/flowcharts, and screen layouts to improve business processes and workflow
- Provides coaching, technical, functional guidance on specific analyst project deliverables.
- Provides expertise in process design and provides leadership in communicating requirements to product development, testing, and education/training.
- Identifies impact to other solutions or projects, and works with other analysts and stakeholders to identify options and recommendations.
- Identify product gaps and leads enhancement efforts.
- Performs detailed analysis and evaluations on current/future state and documents conclusions and recommendations.
- Lead the creation of standardized programmatic reports for the enterprise.
- Lead the enterprise deployment to the Varian EMR community including configuration, testing, and training..
- Works with all departments throughout the product delivery cycle to ensure project dates are met and ensure timely completion of Product Analyst deliverables.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude; customer service orientation.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies, methods, and processes.
- Understanding of the BA/Product Analyst role with ability to educate others about the analyst roles and responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership skills working with diverse and complex projects
- Solid collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Strong SQL skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-2 years. Experience on increasingly challenging projects in business with a proven delivery track record.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kelly Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 17170 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.