Product Analyst, Data Solutions Specialist
1100 Charlotte Avenue, Suite 800 Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Zycron has joined with a healthcare company in search of a Product Analyst/Data Solutions Analyst in Nashville, TN. This is a one year contract position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Product Analyst is focused on providing subject matter expertise on Data Integration, Analysis, Design, and Requirements building. Collaborating with project teams and business partners to meet project objectives.
- This position will have responsibility for Business Reporting Analysis, Data Analytics Analysis, Design and Requirements responsibilities in developing and documenting reports, datasets, data cubes and fact tables. This position will provide support to other analysts and technical teams to ensure successful delivery of the product initiatives according to determined objectives.
- The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to establish effective working relationships and manage multiple priorities. This includes discussions and collaborating with other project team members to design functional product details and changes, identify and escalate project issues, and ultimately ensure product requirements are met.
- The candidate will provide hands-on expertise in BI Tools by taking responsibilities to work with operators in creating a vision/guidance that would then produce the development of reports/dashboards and supporting documentation. The candidate will need to have the ability to work independently, frequently communicating with project team members, support resources, other supporting external vendors, and end users. This position requires a strong working knowledge in SQL report writing and BI tools experience and ETL Data Mapping.
- The ideal candidate for this position has an IT Data Analytics background with well-developed communication skills. Technology expertise in SQL, Cloudera, Teradata, and BI Tools like MicroStrategy, PowerBI are a plus.
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- 3+ years. Experience on increasingly challenging projects in business with a proven delivery track record.
- Demonstrated advance subject matter experience of a service line application
- A background working with a fast paced, results oriented environment.
- Some travel required but generally less than 25%
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude; customer service orientation.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies, methods, and processes.
- Working knowledge of Scrum and Agile project delivery methodologies.
- Lead the design, build, requirements efforts in working directly with Senior Leaders in healthcare service lines
- Lead the creation of standardized reports, dashboards for the enterprise
- Working with Analytic toolsets such as SQL, Cloudera, Teradata, and BI Tools
- Work closely with each service line lead to ensure reports usage optimization
- Work with Data Management team to provide assistance and guidance in building out queries and data tables, and data cubes
- Ability to multi task, given various task assignments, assisting management in prioritization of tasks
- Take ownership of responsibilities, working individually or with teams to accomplish goals
- Works with all departments throughout the product delivery cycle to ensure project dates are met and ensure timely completion of Product Analyst deliverables
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Cindy Raleigh at email@example.com or 702-645-9860.
Job ID Number: 53772 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.