Zycron has a great opportunity with our health care client in Englewood, CO for a Portfolio Manager. The duration is through the end of June with possible extension or conversion to FTE. Only resources local to the Denver area will be considered.
The Portfolio Manager will work with the existing Demand Management team within their assigned region to understand the needs of that region. From those needs the Portfolio Manager will determine the project portfolio and then determine the necessary budget for the year. This will focus primarily within infrastructure and the application spaces. Clinical speak is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Work with the Regional Business Relationship Manager (BRMs) to understand the planned and unplanned work and understand the business priority of incoming requests.
- Build a deep understanding of the regional business needs and the pipeline of Demand Intake items.
- Facilitate prioritization discussions with key stakeholders.
- Owns and facilitates the end-to-end demand management process for incoming demand within the assigned regional portfolio.
- Demand intake - align incoming demand to delivery teams, engage impacted stakeholders, estimate work effort, and assess portfolio implications.
- Works with assigned Solution Delivery Groups and Managed Service Providers to assess capacity vs. demand for proposed project
- Works with Enterprise Architecture and Solution Delivery and Shared Services groups to assess capacity needs to current and future demands from the business and technology changes and roadmap implications
- Develop and maintain regional and enterprise portfolio performance reports and identify trends in demand across regions.
- Participates in and support the Portfolio Governance Committee to review, vet and score project demand as it flows through the demand management process
Core Competencies Desired:
- Candidates with HealthCare Experience desired.
- Ability to foster and build relationships at all levels in a large, global corporate environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Strong written and presentations skills, with the ability to tailor information to the audience in a way that establishes rapport, influences others and gains understanding at all levels.
- Recognized thought leader for one or more practices or technical capabilities within assigned domain
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work up and down the organization; able to influence others to achieve results
- Highly self-motivated and directed with an attention to detail
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong desktop productivity suite skills. Able to use appropriate tools for metrics reporting and communication of data to senior management
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, demanding and fluid environment; remains calm under pressure; demonstrates excellent conflict management skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and implement tasks in a high-pressure environment
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Cindy Raleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-645-9860.