Knoxville, TN | Contract
Zycron has a Portfolio Analyst opportunity. This job is with a large company located in Knoxville TN.
Responsible for performing analysis to support the identification and prioritization of it projects that support corporate business strategy. Primavera P6 Earned Value Management. Desired: Ecosys EPC or similar system.
- Analyzes the impact to existing portfolio when new projects surface and works with functional and project managers to identify alternative strategies (resources, project sequencing, etc.).
- Analyzes and reports on trends that could have a potential negative impact to other projects functionally or financially.
- Performs project cost estimating, scheduling, milestone tracking and reporting.
- Implements standard methods for project performance monitoring, reporting, analysis, trend assessment, scheduling and estimating.
- Provides support to project advisory and/or project justification committees by identifying items and/or trends that could affect projects or in response to follow-up items from committee meetings.
- A b.s. degree in a business related field; or equivalent education, training & experience.
- Eight to ten years of project control, analysis and/or management experience.
- Experience in project management, engineering or business administration.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of advanced concepts in project management, accounting, financial analysis and risk analysis.
- Must have extensive experience in translating forecasts and analyses into recommendations and actions.
- Certification by project management institute or aace is desirable.