Chattanooga, TN 37402
Zycron has a Portfolio Analyst Opportunity. This job is with a large client in Chattanooga TN.
The person is required to have experience with Primavera P6, Cost Variance Analysis, Resource Loading experience, Budgeting and Forecasting experience. Desired: Agile Projects, IT Projects, Earned Value Management
- Responsible for performing analysis to support the identification and prioritization of it projects that support corporate business strategy. Analyzes the impact to existing portfolio when new projects surface and works with functional and project managers to identify alternative strategies (resources, project sequencing, etc.).
- Analyzes and reports on trends that could have a potential negative impact to other projects functionally or financially.
- Performs project cost estimating, scheduling, milestone tracking and reporting. Implements standard methods for project performance monitoring, reporting, analysis, trend assessment, scheduling and estimating.
- Provides support to project advisory and/or project justification committees by identifying items and/or trends that could affect projects or in response to follow-up items from committee meetings.
- A B.S. degree in a business related field; or equivalent education, training & experience. Eight to ten years of project control, analysis and/or management experience.
- Experience in project management, engineering or business administration.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of advanced concepts in project management, accounting, financial analysis and risk analysis.
- Must have extensive experience in translating forecasts and analyses into recommendations and actions.
- Certification by project management institute or aace is desirable.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Jennifer Wollin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 16726 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.