Chattanooga, TN 37402 | Contract
Zycron has a Portfolio Analyst Opportunity. This job is with a large client in Chattanooga TN.
The person is required to have experience with Primavera P6, Cost Variance Analysis, Resource Loading experience, Budgeting and Forecasting experience. Desired: Agile Projects, IT Projects, Earned Value Management
- Responsible for performing analysis to support the identification and prioritization of it projects that support corporate business strategy. Analyzes the impact to existing portfolio when new projects surface and works with functional and project managers to identify alternative strategies (resources, project sequencing, etc.).
- Analyzes and reports on trends that could have a potential negative impact to other projects functionally or financially.
- Performs project cost estimating, scheduling, milestone tracking and reporting. Implements standard methods for project performance monitoring, reporting, analysis, trend assessment, scheduling and estimating.
- Provides support to project advisory and/or project justification committees by identifying items and/or trends that could affect projects or in response to follow-up items from committee meetings.
- A b.s. degree in a business related field; or equivalent education, training & experience. Eight to ten years of project control, analysis and/or management experience.
- Experience in project management, engineering or business administration.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of advanced concepts in project management, accounting, financial analysis and risk analysis.
- Must have extensive experience in translating forecasts and analyses into recommendations and actions.
- Certification by project management institute or aace is desirable.