Nashville, TN 37203
Zycron has joined with a Utilities company in search of a Senior Software Developer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, creates, and implements enterprise-grade software solutions including custom applications and integration with third-party applications
- Ensure the teams solutions follow good design practices and meet the documented architectural principles and standards.
- Provides working proof-of-concept demonstrations to management and the other developers
- Participates in the peer-review process.
- Ensures that the appropriate unit testing guidelines are employed
- Leads the efforts both individually and with a team to conduct discovery of use cases and documentation of acceptance criteria. Proactively identifies and recommends approaches and designs.
- Helps to manage the customer relationship: setting and meeting expectations, handling scope creep, and otherwise maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Keeps up-to-date on a broad range of technologies; determines industry trends and identifying new opportunities for system efficiency.
- Provides a wide breadth of solutions ranging from creation and maintenance of service integrations to designing analytical algorithms and dashboard presentations
- Creates deployment packages for continuous delivery in a properly structured operations environment
- Significant hands-on implementation or consulting experience with the ability to demonstrate a strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Mastery of full-stack .NET and/or Java development including competency in creating web services and web applications.
- Experience with solution architecture including hands-on experience implementing/leveraging SOA patterns
- Experience with Oracle application suites. Any combination of Oracle Utilities (CC&B, MDM, WAM, etc), and Fusion Financials is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of relational database platforms such as Oracle and SQL Server
- Expertise in designing and maintaining integrations
- Ability to efficiently adapt to an ever-changing set of tools, technologies, and responsibilities
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kelly Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 16872 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.