Operational Acceptance Process (OAP) Analyst
Plano, TX 75024
Zycron, a division of BG Staffing Inc. in Dallas, offers full benefits with their contract roles. Benefit highlights include 3 weeks' paid vacation, 6 Federal Holidays, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) with matching and weekly compensation.
**No Corp. to Corp. (C2C) or Sponsorship at this time**
“Everything we produce is a result of the hard work and talent of our people. We strive to create a company with the best and brightest employees who share our belief in respect for people, quality, and that there is always a better way to achieve our goals. Let’s go places!" - Toyota
Although this is a contract role, growth and advancement is obtainable. Contract roles "tend" to go on indefinitely, however just like any job, it's not guaranteed. Our experience with Toyota has had us witness some of our contractors being offered FTE opportunities or in other cases our contractors have applied for FTE roles through their access to the Toyota intranet.
- Good understanding of all the elements of Information technology to help determine the acceptance of an application/server hardware /network infrastructure before its moved on to production leveraging the ITIL Service Operation practices.
- Understanding of the auto industry and leveraging the understanding in “decision – making”.
- Should be able to assess the quality of the IT element considering the applicable components.
- Enhancing the existing standards considering the best practices in the IT industry following Agile practices.
- Should be able to develop and implement quality programs, including tracking, analyzing and reporting.
- Should have basic knowledge of reliability, maintainability, and risk management, including key terms and definitions.
- Strategic thinking with strong abilities in relationship management and developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex problems.
- Should be able to acquire and analyze data using appropriate standard quantitative methods across a spectrum of business environments to facilitate process analysis and improvements.
- Should be able to suggest and enhance the quality of operational activities. Should be able to work with several groups ensuring the set standards are met.
- Five or more years in the understanding of IT Infrastructure and Operations support following ITIL practices Two or more years of Project Management experience.
- Experience using SharePoint and Service now
- Experience in decision making. "Decision-making" is defined as the authority to define, execute, or control projects/processes and to be responsible for the outcome.
- Bachelor’s degree, an added plus to have ITIL Certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The role is more task and project based.
- The role ensures quality to Toyota production environments and the quality is ensured by following the set standards in various areas of information technology. This involves interacting with different groups like the Security, Monitoring, Service desk teams, operational teams, Infrastructure teams and Toyota Managed services Vendor teams.
- Another important aspect of this role is documentation. Our team holds the responsibility to maintain documentation for all the projects/products that we work on. He/she should be able to analyze the documents and recommend changes necessary.
- The person should be a quick learner with great attitude.
- This role requires constant follow up, ensuring the required standards are met.
- The person should also have a good-decision making capability to either accept or reject a project/products before a it goes live.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Patrick Ryan, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 679046 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.