Office 365 Engineer
Englewood, CO | Contract
Zycron has a great contract opportunity for an Office 365 Engineer with our health care client in Englewood, CO. This contract is through the end of June with possible extension.
Assist with overall design and implementation of all technical solutions for the Company’s Office 365 environment. Assist with Technical Specifications and Design, working with Microsoft for Office 365 implementations, operations, and support. Provide input on project budgets, schedules and velocity, as well as prioritization and recommendations of capital investments. Works closely with, and provides technical direction and guidance to Microsoft, managed service providers, other internal engineers, enterprise architecture, security and partnering teams.
- Builds an understanding of the Company’s current technical Office System architecture and all aspects of the architecture life cycle.
- Maintains familiarity with the Company’s general infrastructure, cloud platforms, and application hosting options with a detailed understanding of their service area within the Office Systems domain.
- Understands information systems requirements and incorporates these requirements into Office 365 and related Office solutions.
- Stays apprised of emerging technologies within Technology Services, with a deep knowledge of Office 365 evolution and emerging technologies and trends within the Office Systems domain.
- Consults the Enterprise Architecture and security teams in order to design, develop and publish architectural standards, frameworks and principles across all Office Systems domains.
- Supports tests on new technologies that have potential impact of Office 365 and potential for use in Company Office Systems environment.
- Provides deep technical guidance to the ITSD group and Technology Services for Office 365 and associated Office Systems.
- Collaborates with other Technology Services team, Enterprise Architecture, Security and Applications teams to evolve and fine tune Office 365 and associated Office Systems.
- Develop and document processes and procedures for Office 365 and associated Office Systems.
- Communicates project strategy to team/project members.
- Assist with cross-functional efforts related to Office 365 and associated Office Systems.
- Review and introduce new capabilities that will bring value and benefit to the business.
- Perform hands on support and troubleshooting as required.
- Works directly with users, developers, other Engineers, and vendors in the design and configuration of Office 365 and associated Office Systems.
- Guides and mentors less experienced staff.
- Assist with the Office 365 and associated Office Systems roadmap.
Skills, Requirements, and Certifications (Includes specific or unique technical skills / knowledge / experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Information Technology, with 5+ years of experience with Office 365.
- Strong technical abilities with thorough understanding of system-level issues associated with messaging and office systems
- Advanced understanding of Office 365 design and troubleshooting methodologies
- Excellent system level engineering skills
- Mastery of relevant technology management tools in the industry
- Effective communication skills in written and oral form with less-experienced staff, peers, and internal and external customers
- Healthcare experience a plus
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Cindy Raleigh at email@example.com or 702-645-9860.