6565 Headquarters Drive Plano, Texas 75024
Our direct client, Toyota Motor North America, is seeking to hire a Mobility Engineer (position #770534) located in Plano, TX.
Zycron, a division of BG Staffing Inc. in Dallas, offers full benefits with their contract roles. Benefit highlights include 3 weeks' paid vacation, 6 Federal Holidays plus the day after Thanksgiving, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) with matching and weekly compensation.
**No Corp. to Corp. (C2C) or Sponsorship at this time**
“ Everything we produce is a result of the hard work and talent of our people. We strive to create a company with the best and brightest employees who share our belief in respect for people, quality, and that there is always a better way to achieve our goals. Let’ s go places!" - Toyota
Although this is a contract role, growth and advancement is obtainable. Contract roles " tend" to go on indefinitely, however just like any job, it' s not guaranteed. Our experience with Toyota has had us witness some of our contractors being offered FTE opportunities or in other cases our contractors have applied for FTE roles through their access to the Toyota intranet.
The mobility engineer will be responsible for the management of mobile devices in the office and manufacturing environments for Toyota North America. The engineer will be part of the mobility team that is responsible for supporting the mobility platform for mobile applications on a variety of device types.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter and leader with excellent technical and communication skills. The candidate has a strong interest in emerging technologies and commitment to quality. The candidate is a team-oriented individual who builds peer relationships within IS and with key vendors to deliver seamless technology solutions, and who understands business customer needs and consistently meets and exceeds expectations for modern end user experiences.
- Architect and configure Mobile Device Management systems (AirWatch is what they are primarily using now / WorkSpace One / Intune (the team is looking to move into this)/ MobiControl) to have hierarchical levels of control for Engineering team vs Support team
- Oversee the management and administration of mobile device management systems mentioned above in the Toyota environment
- Interface with business groups in R&D, North American Manufacturing Companies (NAMCs), and headquarters to implement business solutions
- Work with application teams to test and deploy apps to the various mobile devices.
- Provide technical guidance and operational procedure to Level 2 support staff who support mobility users in office and manufacturing locations in North America
- Work with close coordination with key stakeholders (Security, Active Directory, Network) in Information Systems to plan/configure MDM, MAM and devices
- Provide up to date documentation on design and support processes
- Lead and execute changes to production environment after vigorous testing and validation
- Experience in an enterprise environment is key. Over 10, 000 devices.
- PowerShell experience is also important.
- Advance level in Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and networking concepts such as TCP/IP and other networking protocols and services: DNS, WINS, DHCP, Routing, MAC
- Working understanding of LAN, WAN including firewall and VPN technologies
- Working Knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodology
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Patrick Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 770534 (Please reference in call or email)
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com