Microsoft Developer (.NET) / Sr. Level
Nashville, TN 37217
Zycron has joined has joined with a Healthcare Company in search of a Senior .Net Developer
This is a 12-month Contract in Nashville, Tn.
Requirements: .NET native, SQL Server, heavy trouble shooting skills - high aptitude, ability to work independently, resolve tickets, work with business to resolve issues with final conclusions and with designs expected of an enterprise environment. Agile experience is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
- Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming language (e.g., VB.NET, Visual C#).
- Serve as technical expert on development projects. Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Recognized as advanced individual contributor.
- Subject matter expert with additional experience and/or education in field.
- Conducts highly complex work critical to the organization.
- Works without supervision with extensive latitude for independent judgment. May assist less experienced peers.
- Typically requires 10 to 14 years experience or equivalent education.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Sydney at email@example.com
Job ID Number: 17271
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.