Zycron has joined with a healthcare company in search of a MicroStrategy Reporting Analyst in Nashville, TN. This is a contract opportunity.
The MicroStrategy Reporting Analyst is responsible for reporting and dashboard needs including analysis, design, report development and delivery using MicroStrategy. The data is stored in disparate clinical systems that pulls from Oracle and places into SQL Server.
The Analyst solicits design requirements from leadership and facilitates discussions, fosters design progress, performs demos on design and ensures feasibility of design on the MicroStrategy platform by working closely with the team. They are a highly motivated, creative and versatile power user on the MicroStrategy platform with experience designing dashboards that are interactive and operational reports that execute efficiently and provide accuracy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains business solutions in MicroStrategy. Works directly with clients and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements
- Supports and maintains IT management and operational dashboards, metrics documentation, and reports
- Supports the development of small scale dashboards and reports using MicroStrategy
- Partners with IT management data custodians to understand IT management and operational dashboards and reports and be effective at making change recommendations
- Contributes to the automation of IT management and operational dashboards and reports
- Collect, validate, analyze, and organize various data reports
- Plans, creates, maintains, and improves existing and new reporting solutions
- Consults with internal customers to understand their report requirements and provide comprehensive and meaningful solutions to address their needs
- Makes timely recommendations to effectively solve problems, using independent judgment consistent with IT data standards, practices, policies, and/or procedures
- Demonstrates creative and critical thinking by proactively searching for ways to automate, improve and streamline processes, build team collaboration and value for our internal customers
- Documents IT management and operational dashboards and reports requirements
- Imports, exports, queries, and migrates data
- Ability to work in a team/group setting and collaborate by providing transparency in performance results.
- 2-4 years in a position directly responsible for the development of dashboards and associated report generation, management and dissemination of information
- Dashboard and Report creation experience with MicroStrategy
- Create reports and dashboards; including analysis, design and delivery using MicroStrategy
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate data and present data that drive improvements
- Strong analytical and statistical analysis skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple requests, track details and manage change
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Cindy Raleigh at email@example.com or 702-645-9860.
Job ID Number: 16956 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.