Meaningful Use Analyst
Franklin, TN 37067
Zycron has joined with a healthcare company in search of a Meaningful Use Analyst in Franklin, TN. This is a full time direct hire position with benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing operational support to the physician practices to ensure Meaningful Use (MU) and Promoting Interoperability (PI) compliance
- Meaningful Use and Promoting Interoperability experience (3+ years)
- Knowledge of MU/PI-compliant Certified Electronic Health Record Technologies (CEHRTs)
- Ability to interact well with all levels of leadership
- Knowledge of Word processing software, spreadsheet software, and database software
- Support the adoption of MU/PI-compliant Certified Electronic Health Record Technologies (CEHRTs)
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for all aspects of MU and PI CMS rules and regulations
- Serve as a positive role model for encouraging others to embrace operational changes associated with the CEHRT implementation and optimization efforts
- Demonstrate leadership, collaboration, critical thinking, and teamwork in addressing decisions and resolving issues
- Responsible for ensuring that end users are trained on which areas are required for Meaningful Use and Promoting Interoperability, that reports are built appropriately and capture all required data for attestation
- Maintain an ongoing working knowledge of all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations related to Meaningful Use and Promoting Interoperability
- Manages projects as assigned with attention to detail, expected outcomes, and timelines
- Assist with policies and procedures as necessary to coincide with acute care clinical informatics system usage
- Develop Meaningful Use and Promoting Interoperability training curriculum and materials
- Other duties as assigned by the Director or Manager, AMR Meaningful Use Compliance.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Cindy Raleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-645-9860.
Job ID Number: 17153 (Please reference in call or email).
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job.
We look forward to working with you. Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.