Master Data Analyst: I
Antioch, TN 37013
Zycron has joined with a healthcare company in search of a Master Data Analyst in Antioch, TN. This is a contract position.
The Master Data Analyst is responsible for supporting the creation of master data for client’s relevant systems to support the Procure to Pay function. The position serves as the primary validator and builder in the data management process. Individual will be the main executor of integration processes for facilities, including item master or vendor master data, vendor agreement data, and facility location specific data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow Clients’ master data management processes, controls and policies
- Assess data management process issues and elevate solutions as needed
- Participates in facility launch activities, ensuring master data is gathered and executed in a timely manner, including item/vendor master data, vendor agreements, procurement template creation, count sheets and Storeroom/PAR locations
- Integrate new suppliers from facility conversion, monitor setup process, and validate that new suppliers are available in system
- Data mining, scrubbing/cleansing - the actual process of data cleansing may involve removing errors or validating and correcting values against established data repositories
- Operate in a team environment in concert with other master data roles to manage and prioritize all master data requests as defined by department metrics and user requirements
- Can determine where escalation judgments need to be made and routes to appropriate management personnel when necessary
- Manage and adhere to overlapping project deadlines for multiple data work efforts
- Equivalent experience to Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Data Analytics, Data Science, or other related technical degree or 3+ years of experience in data management/analytics
- Declare a high-level commitment to a data quality culture, passion for data and accuracy
- Extremely detail-oriented, highly analytical, with problem-solving skills to resolve data discrepancies
- Experience with manipulating and analyzing large datasets
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of how data management processes impact supply chain or the procure to pay process
- Ability to work in a versatile and fast-paced environment, managing multiple requirements and meeting stringent deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot tables, Nested Formulas)
- 5+ equivalent years of experience in data management/analytics
- Experience in data system conversions, specifically data mapping and quality
- Experience in Supply Chain, Purchasing, or Accounts Payable
- Experience in a Shared Service environment
- Demonstrated ability for written and verbal communication, principally in presenting to large audiences via telecomm or one-on-one client interfacing
- Specific knowledge of the types/kinds of materials, supplies, equipment, etc. utilized in a health care environment is a plus
- VBA, MS Access, and/or SQL skills preferred
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Cindy Raleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-645-9860.
Job ID Number: 17051 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.