1 Cameron Hill Circle Chattanooga, TN 37402
Zycron has joined with a large healthcare company in search of a Marketing Coordinator.
The Marketing Coordinator the planning and execution of all advertising campaigns and marketing materials that effectively position of brand lines of business to sell, retain and/or promote company products and services. The person in this position will need to have an unwavering attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills.
Essential Duties andResponsibilities:
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and to handle multiple projects at one time is key.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of the clients’ brands, market, business, and culture
- Oversees client projects, certifying that they are high quality, on time, and cost-effective/on budget
- Participates in kick-off meetings at onset of job with Brand Strategy Team
- Assists with scheduling projects, developing and maintaining adequate controls, check points for project scheduling and follow-up, client presentation, reviews approvals, and cost controls.
- Actively participates in concept development and creative efforts internally and externally.
- Assists in proofing process of all related communications as well as coordinating approval process with internal and external compliance and regulatory entities.
- Stays abreast of new trends, techniques and best practices in marketing
- Coordinates the collection of all pertinent project information both internally and from client Assist in the development of creative briefs
- Ensures timelines are met
- Assists with the internal proofing process to ensure accuracy and completion
- Performs additional duties that may arise that pertain to client and/or Brand Strategy Team initiatives
- Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications or equivalent work experience required Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working for an external advertising agency, managing an advertising agency relationship as a client, or experience working for an in-house advertising department is required.
- A minimum of 1 year project management, customer service or retail experience is required.
- Recent experience in the health care financing industry, banking or in an agency serving the industry is preferred.
- Ability to understand and apply marketing strategies to all work.
- Must be productive in a deadline driven work environment.
- Proven ability to adapt and be flexible to change.
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Powerpoint, Word and Excel. Strong organizational, communication and project management skills.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple demands and timelines while maintaining a can-do attitude.
- Professional attitude and the ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal and external clients.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity,
- Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com