Level II Technical Support Specialist
Princeton, IN | Contract
Our direct client, Toyota Motor Manufacturing, is seeking to hire a Level II Technical Support Specialist (position #567152) located in Princeton IN.
Zycron, a division of BG Staffing in Dallas, can provide full benefits, or no benefits based on your employment needs. Benefit highlights include 3 weeks' paid vacation, holidays, medical, vision, dental, 401k and weekly compensation.
**Unable to support C2C or Sponsorship at this time**
“Everything we produce is a result of the hard work and talent of our people. We strive to create a company with the best and brightest employees who share our belief in respect for people, quality, and that there is always a better way to achieve our goals. Let’s go places!" - Toyota
Although this is a contract role, growth and advancement is obtainable. Contract roles "tend" to go on indefinitely, however just like any job, it's not guaranteed. Our experience with Toyota has had us witness some of our contractors being offered FTE opportunities or in other cases our contractors have applied for FTE roles through their access to the Toyota intranet.
- Strong knowledge of Windows 7 and 10
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (2016 Outlook, Skype, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware
- Requires frequent interface with the user community
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Self-starter and be able to follow defined corporate processes and policies
- Strong team worker, with excellent organization and time management skills
- Professional demeanor with excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Must possess a high level of quality and attention to detail
- Ability to work rotating shifts and overtime
- Working knowledge/experience with MFD printing devices, laser and barcode printers, barcode and 2D scanners, Smartphones, PDA's and tablets
- Working knowledge/experience of PC imaging tools (SCCM), diagnosis and remote control tools
- Working knowledge of network protocols
- Ability to lift 25 lbs., ability to climb ladders and staircases to access IT equipment is a plus
- Must be able to support end-user equipment and infrastructure distributed on the production floor
- Technical Certifications (A+, Network +)
- 2 Year Associates Degree in IT Field
- Installation of new computers using an imaging system
- Helpdesk support for desktop, laptop, mobile devices (including smartphones & scanners) and printers including toner replacement
- Helpdesk support for application and system installation and troubleshooting
- Helpdesk ticket management and follow-up
- Asset inventory management support including data entry and audit activities
- Administration of loaner equipment such as laptops and headsets
- Software and hardware license and contract tracking and renewal
- Procurement of IT equipment from writing requisition to receiving assets and services
- Providing IT training and orientation to a new-hired personnel
- Conducting preventive maintenance activities and storage organization
- Creating and updating documentation such as standardized processes and IT infrastructure diagrams
24x5 shift support
Shift 1: 5:30am - 2:15pm
Shift 2: 7:00am - 3:45pm
Shift 3: 8:00am - 4:45pm (2 months)
Shift 4: 1:30pm - 10:15pm (2 months)
Shift 5: 9:30pm - 6:15am
- Each shift is 8 hrs. with a 45-minute lunch.
- 7-month rotation.
- The shifts with “(2 months)” means you will be on device refresh project for one month and operations on the other.
- Needs to be able to work any shift, will be on a rotation.
- Need someone who is flexible and doesn't mind working varying schedules.