Level 3 Desktop Support Specialist
Jackson, TN 38301
Our direct client, Toyota Motor North America, is seeking to hire a Level 3 Desktop Support Specialist (position #695199) located in Jackson, TN.
Zycron, a division of BG Staffing Inc. in Dallas, offers full benefits with their contract roles. Benefit highlights include 3 weeks' paid vacation, 6 Federal Holidays plus the day after Thanksgiving, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) with matching and weekly compensation.
**No Corp. to Corp. (C2C) or Sponsorship at this time**
“Everything we produce is a result of the hard work and talent of our people. We strive to create a company with the best and brightest employees who share our belief in respect for people, quality, and that there is always a better way to achieve our goals. Let’s go places!" - Toyota
Although this is a contract role, growth and advancement is obtainable. Contract roles "tend" to go on indefinitely, however just like any job, it's not guaranteed. Our experience with Toyota has had us witness some of our contractors being offered FTE opportunities or in other cases our contractors have applied for FTE roles through their access to the Toyota intranet.
- The level 3 Technical Support technician is responsible for installation and troubleshooting desktop, laptop, printer, Server, LAN and WAN environment.
- Requires experience with working directly with customers and development of project.
- Responsible for local coordination, installation and ongoing support of various Manufacturing and Administrative computer systems. Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, SMS, Windows.
- Candidate will be required to setup and configure desktop and laptop equipment (Dell and Toshiba) with Windows 2000, install and configure Windows 2000 Servers (Compaq).
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities are required.
- Strong knowledge in installation and configuration of LAN/MAN Cabling (copper, fiber), telecommunications (PBX, Voicemail) and Video Conferencing.
- Candidate will be required to run cables and fiber, install and configure switches (Cisco), install and setup multi-point videoconference equipment.
- Responsibility includes break/fix for plant floor equipment.
- Ability to do desktop support.
- Cisco router and switches troubleshooting and configuration.
- Experience with Server-side troubleshooting.
- Must be comfortable in a Server room.
- Experience with VMware and virtual servers.
- Imaging experience with SCCM preferred.
- Candidate should be able to work under pressure.
- Repair and/or replacement of critical plant floor equipment require a 15-minute turnaround time.
- Strong Project Management skills a plus.
- Requires the ability to create and manage project activity. Ability to take direction as well as being a “self-starter”.
- Candidate will work directly with Plant Floor and Administrative Staff to identify issues and develop/implement countermeasures.
- Lotus Notes knowledge a plus.
- MCSE and other certifications a plus.
- Provide 24 hour on-call coverage.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Patrick Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 695199 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.