Lead Software Engineer - Application Development (Front End)
Washington DC Memphis, Tennessee
Zycron has joined with a large company in search of a Lead Software Engineer.
This is a permanent position located in Washington D.C.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead all phases of the software development life cycle, including requirements analysis, architecture, design, development, testing, deployment, and operations support.
- Lead a team of developers in the construction and deployment of incremental, high-quality, high-value releases. (40% of the time)
- Set and communicate design and coding standards.
- Conduct design and code reviews.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including CIO, New Blue PMO, business analysts, developers, testers, trainers, and PM Team.
- Support continuous innovation by implementing the best practices to improve technology tools and processes to increase team efficiency and technical execution.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or Systems Engineering.
- 4+ years Java development experience (highly desired).
- Prior backend Java Development experience (highly desired).
- Extensive experience with one or more technologies - XML, XSLT, JQuery, AngularJS, and REST APIs.
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills to solve complex software problems.
- Knowledge of Automated Testing Frameworks and tools.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Vicki Clinton, email@example.com
Job ID Number: 53862 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com