L3 Support Technician
Saline, MI 48176
Our direct client, Toyota Motor Manufacturing, is seeking to hire a Level 3 Tech Support Specialist (position #666540) located in Saline, MI.
Zycron, a division of BG Staffing Inc. in Dallas, offers full benefits with their contract roles. Benefit highlights include 3 weeks' paid vacation, 6 Federal Holidays, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) with matching and weekly compensation.
**No Corp. to Corp. (C2C) or Sponsorship at this time**
“Everything we produce is a result of the hard work and talent of our people. We strive to create a company with the best and brightest employees who share our belief in respect for people, quality, and that there is always a better way to achieve our goals. Let’s go places!" - Toyota
Although this is a contract role, growth and advancement is obtainable. Contract roles "tend" to go on indefinitely, however just like any job, it's not guaranteed. Our experience with Toyota has had us witness some of our contractors being offered FTE opportunities or in other cases our contractors have applied for FTE roles through their access to the Toyota intranet.
- Please note: this particular L3 resource will be dedicated only to Project-based work.
- Projects will vary in size, scope and duration.
- This L3 will be likely working with multiple groups at the same time within the TMNA-IS business unit here in Saline.
- There will be a need for this role in an ongoing capacity.
- It is imperative that the person hired for this role be willing and ready to adapt to a fast-paced, multi-tasking type of role.
- They will not be "silo-ed" into one particular area of IT.
- They may be working on a refresh project with site services and at the same time working on an upgrade project for VUDBS at the same time working with the security group on a task.
- CCNA Preferred Ability to troubleshoot Cisco Network Servers and Switches
- Responsible for local coordination, installation and ongoing support of various computer systems.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, SCCM, Windows 7 & 10.
- Candidate will be required to setup and configure desktop and laptop equipment (HP and Lenovo) with Windows 7 and 10.
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities are required.
- Strong knowledge in installation and configuration of LAN/WAN Cabling (copper, fiber), telecommunications (PBX, Voice Mail) and Video Conferencing.
- Candidate will be required to install and configure switches (Cisco), install and setup multi-point videoconference equipment.
- Strong Project Management skills a plus.
- Requires the ability to create and manage project activity.
- Ability to take direction as well as being a self-starter.
- Candidate should be able to work under pressure.
- Level 3 Support Technician has responsibility for computer room, servers, switches, network hub and cell cabinets, and Video Conference equipment all of which have production impact and require immediate response / resolution.
- Candidate will work directly with Administrative Staff to identify issues and develop/implement countermeasures.
- Strong proficiency in written/verbal communication skills.
- Team player with ability to multi-task, follow direction, and learn quickly.
- Provide 24 hour on-call coverage as needed.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Patrick Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 666540 (Please reference in call or email)
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.