L2 Support Tech
Troy, MO 63379
Our direct client, Toyota Motor North America, is seeking to hire a L2 Support Tech (position #705096) located in Troy, MO.
Zycron, a division of BG Staffing Inc. in Dallas, offers full benefits with their contract roles. Benefit highlights include 3 weeks' paid vacation, 6 Federal Holidays plus the day after Thanksgiving, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) with matching and weekly compensation.
**No Corp. to Corp. (C2C) or Sponsorship at this time**
“ Everything we produce is a result of the hard work and talent of our people. We strive to create a company with the best and brightest employees who share our belief in respect for people, quality, and that there is always a better way to achieve our goals. Let’ s go places!" - Toyota
Although this is a contract role, growth and advancement is obtainable. Contract roles " tend" to go on indefinitely, however just like any job, it' s not guaranteed. Our experience with Toyota has had us witness some of our contractors being offered FTE opportunities or in other cases our contractors have applied for FTE roles through their access to the Toyota intranet.
• The Level 2 Technical Support technician is responsible for refresh of desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
• Responsible for local coordination and installation for Windows 10 desktops and laptops. Perform these installations manually if necessary but using SCCM by default.
• Responsible for maintaining a standard image provided by the Corporate office on user laptops, desktops and peripheral devices which may include smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices.
• Responsible for receiving hardware, hardware disposal and software license tracking.
• Requires frequent interface with the user community.
• Strong troubleshooting capabilities are required.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word)
• Basic understanding of Active Directory, and Microsoft’ s Application Compatibility Toolkit.
• Basic understanding of router and switch operations, and configuration
• Experience with network backup and restore functions
• Experience using the remote control features of Microsoft’ s SCCM a plus.
• Familiarity with Outlook a plus. MCSE and other certifications a plus.
• Candidate must have good communication skills.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Patrick Ryan, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 705096 (Please reference in call or email)
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com