Integration ETL Developer
111 Corporate Office Drive Earth City, MO 63045
Zycron has joined with a healthcare company in search of a SQL Developer
This is a 5 months contract position located in Earth City, MO.
The SQL & SSIS Programmer / Analyst II role is a member of the Parallon Information Technology team with the responsibility of implementing extract, transform and load (ETL) solutions.
Programmer / Analyst Qualifications:
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong ability to document business requirements and work with users
- Proven ability to interpret data files and record layouts to map fields between multiple systems and database tables
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and demonstrated experience in developing code
- Strong understanding of database concepts
- Strong ability to develop and test SSIS packages in SQL Server (latest versions)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience with data transformation, transportation and cleansing
- Proven experience creating project estimates and timelines
· Resolves client data issues as level 2 support
- Ability to define and execute rigorous test plans
- Program management skills in timeline, budget and deliverable tracking
Job Specific Qualifications:
- Excellent customer focus and a willingness to deliver high quality outcomes for Parallon.
- Good collaboration skills when interacting with both technical and non-technical resources.
- Operates well within a team
- Self-motivated and driven to produce quality products
- Demonstrated experience managing the support and enhancement of systems running in a high volume production environment.
- Good judgment in proactively identifying issues and recommending solutions to others.
- Creative, entrepreneurial approach to technology possibilities.
- Bachelor' s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- 3 - 5 years of IT work experience.
- Good solution skills and the ability to think broadly across multiple applications.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with various types of user and other IT resources
- Healthcare Revenue Management experience is a plus.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to I-Ching Chu, email@example.com or call at 615-964-5784 or 615-243-3121
Job ID Number: 66378 (Please reference in call or email)