730 Cool Springs Blvd Franklin, United States 37067
Zycron has joined with a healthcare company in search of a Workforce Planning Center - Implementation Coordinator in Nashville, TN. This position requires 80% travel and the successful candidate does not have to be located in Nashville. If located outside of the Nashville area, this is a contract only position. If located in the Nashville area, there is potential for this to be contract to perm. Majority of travel is to San Jose, California with a few trips to Tampa, Florida.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Workforce Planning Center (WPC) Implementation Coordinator is a team member responsible for developing and implementing the Workforce Planning Center, a centralized staff scheduling and staffing office. This role actively participates in developing and implementing proven facility-level best practice staff scheduling and staffing processes. The Implementation Coordinator is responsible for analysis, process design and documentation, end-user training, and implementation support. This position will obtain and maintain in-depth knowledge of the scheduling and staffing software system, and knowledge of the process workflows related to the WPC. Working collaboratively with the WPC team members and facility representatives, this role will assist in the design of future-state processes and workflows to support the WPC. The position requires a basic understanding of health care operations related to staff scheduling and staffing. This individual should possess excellent communication skills and a demonstrated track record of delivering results and attaining goals.
DUTIES include but are not limited to:
- Obtains and maintains in-depth knowledge of the scheduling and staffing software system and the knowledge of the process workflows to be implemented in the WPC.
- Analyzes staff scheduling and staffing data and processes and provides efficiency recommendations in line with facility and corporate objectives.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with implementation team and facility leadership to drive toward WPC objectives
- Participates in team meetings; provides implementation progress updates and communicates any issues and/or barriers.
- Assists in sessions with hospital-based team member related to staff scheduling and staffing processes in order to determine future state and identify improvements and gaps.
- Assists in project assessment, validation, and re-design as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings as assigned; recording meeting minutes as assigned.
- Trains facility employees on proper use of the scheduling and staffing program.
- Provides onsite support to the WPC during go-live events and on-going support after implementation
- Maintains system documentation and identifies enhancements to enable ongoing support.
- Implements approved staff scheduling and staffing process changes based on facility-designated priorities.
- Troubleshoots problems identified by team members and facility employees.
- Provides demonstrations of system functionality as necessary.
- Serves as a change agent for initiatives, analyzing organizational change implications and recommending methods for managing those changes within an implementation engagement.
- Drives business decisions through the use of analytics.
- Works with project management to ensure project work plans meet implementation requirements and expectations and provides implementation status and outcomes.
- Collaborates with team members to accomplish implementation goals.
- Participates in other key implementation activities and meetings as assigned.
- Communicates timely and effectively in a matrix environment.
- Builds and maintains strong, effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Develops a culture of high performance and continues improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Leads and mentors a diverse workforce to enhance expertise, skills, and measurable value.
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- 6 years professional work experience required.
- Relevant experience required.
- Management experience preferred
- Experience in performance/process improvement including proven success in implementation required.
- Experience within healthcare operations required.
- Must have extensive PC skills including spreadsheets, databases, and presentation applications.
- Must have strong analytical, written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- 80% travel required
- Typical work days and hours can vary depending on workload, schedules, and project deliverables.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Cindy Raleigh at email@example.com or 702-645-9860.
Job ID Number: 53866 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.