IT Network Operations Engineer
Chattanooga, TN 37402 | Contract
Zycron has an IT Network Operations Engineer opportunity.This opportunity is with a large client located in Knoxville TN.
This person needs advanced knowledge of cisco router, switch firewall, ucs, avaya voice, f5 load balancing, rsa authentication.
- Ability to manage or participate on complex issues impacting the infrastructure.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of a broad range of management, compute and networking technologies.
- Ability to work with or lead a cross-functional team of it professionals.
- Must have an in-depth working knowledge of thigh availability systems and/or critical infrastructure.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, business administration, or related field of study; or equivalent education, training & experience.
- Completion of approved Progression Plan or 24-48 months of comparable and relevant work experience.
- General understanding of business environment, i.e., budgeting, life-cycle costing, customer support.
- Several years of comprehensive experience in supporting the operation of large, multi-dimensional systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of transformation impact, change management, and business metrics. Strong facilitation, negotiation, and intervention skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to challenge and influence teams in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment while dealing diplomatically with internal and external partners.
- Must be able to maintain elevated clearance such as, but not limited to NERC CIP, Sensitive, and/or Fitness for duty clearances.