IT Infrastructure Security Engineer
1101 Market Street Chattanooga, United States 37402
Zycron has joined with a large utility company in search of an IT Infrastructure Security Engineer located in Chattanooga TN.
Serves as an information technology specialist security engineer. Applies the principles of security tenets of defense in depth breadth for the architecting and designing of IT services.
- Utilizing industry recognized IT and security frameworks, such as NERC, CIP, NIST sp800 53 v3 and IT infrastructure library ITIL during all engineering design phases.
- Performs security engineering design of architectures and assesses management, operational, and technical controls.
- Ensures the ongoing security of systems, networks, and data throughout the development/design lifecycle.
- Understands information assurance concepts e.g.firewalls, public key infrastructure pki, security vulnerability testing, ssl, ipsec, vpns, etc .
- May serve as a project engineer for assigned projects
- Ensures that engineering and design tasks meet costs and schedule.
- A BS in computer science, engineering or equivalent education, training & experience.
- Four or more years of experience with IT infrastructure technologies such as IP networking, TLS, firewalls, VPN, SSL, and PKI.
- Must be able to qualify for a Top Secret Security Clearance.
- CISSP is desirable.
- Must be able to assume on-call rotational assignments of 24-hour on 7-day per week availability.
- Travel as required.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Shelley Laminack at email@example.com
Job ID Number: 66065 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.