IT End User Analyst
400 West Summit Hill Drive Knoxville, Tennessee 37902
Zycron has joined with a large utility company in search of an IT End User Analyst located in Knoxville TN.
The IT End User Analyst / Help Desk Support provides call center, network and production control support in the consolidated it customer operations center
- Provide tier 1 phone, on site and service desk window walk up customers support and coordination.
- Troubleshoots and restore routine technical service and equipment problems by analyzing, identifying and diagnosing faults.
- Recommends process improvements for problem prevention.
- Documents work flow in ticket management system.
- Maintains technical instructions for standard processes.
- Escalates problems to tier 2 or 3 as required.
- Provides shift rotational coverage as needed 24x7
- Knowledge of hpsm, hp openview, or similar tools.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints.
- Problem analysis and analytical skills.
- Ability to document work processes.
- A bachelor’ s degree in computer science, engineering, math, business, or related field of study; or equivalent education, training experience
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Shelley Laminack at email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 66274 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com