IT End User Analyst
Knoxville, TN | Contract
Zycron has an IT End User Analyst opportunity. This is with a large company located in Knoxville TN.
Primary focus will be customer walk-in support, PC & mobile troubleshooting and equipment surplus.
- Must have Apple Mac, iPad and Windows 10 support experience.
- Must have good people skills for one on one customer interaction IOS, Android support experience preferred AirWatch, Intune experience a plus.
- The it end user analyst provides call center, network, and production control support in the consolidated it customer operations center itco .
- Specific duties include: provide tier 1 phone, on site and service desk window walk up customers support and coordination.
- Troubleshoots and restore routine technical service and equipment problems by analyzing, identifying and diagnosing faults using established processes and procedures.
- Recommends process improvements for problem prevention.
- Documents work flow in ticket management system.
- Maintains technical instructions for standard processes.
- Evaluates messages from monitoring tools and takes action to resolve and prevent it infrastructure issues.
- Escalates problems to tier 2 or 3 as required.
- Provides shift rotational coverage as needed 24x7 hpsm, hp omu, solar winds, or similar event monitoring tools.
A bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, math, business, or related field of study; or equivalent education, training experience. Four or more years experience, in one or more it infrastructure technologies such as networking, client server architectures, server and desktop operating systems, databases, server virtualization, storage area networks, messaging, etc.