IT Contracts Specialist
Plano, TX 75024
Our direct client, Toyota Motor North America, is seeking to hire an IT Contracts Specialist (position #696993) located in Plano, TX.
Zycron, a division of BG Staffing Inc. in Dallas, offers full benefits with their contract roles. Benefit highlights include 3 weeks' paid vacation, 6 Federal Holidays plus the day after Thanksgiving, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) with matching and weekly compensation.
**No Corp. to Corp. (C2C) or Sponsorship at this time**
“Everything we produce is a result of the hard work and talent of our people. We strive to create a company with the best and brightest employees who share our belief in respect for people, quality, and that there is always a better way to achieve our goals. Let’s go places!" - Toyota
Although this is a contract role, growth and advancement is obtainable. Contract roles "tend" to go on indefinitely, however just like any job, it's not guaranteed. Our experience with Toyota has had us witness some of our contractors being offered FTE opportunities or in other cases our contractors have applied for FTE roles through their access to the Toyota intranet.
Toyota’s Corporate Shared Services Indirect Procurement Department (CSSIP) is looking for a highly motivated and qualified Contract/ Business Analyst. The primary responsibility of this role is to support enterprise-wide Contract administration, including creating contract workspace in the Ariba system, complete simple contract amendments; Scope of Work; NDA documents; etc; facilitate the contracting process until documents go through eSignature and/or publication. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of established contracting processes for Toyota Motor North America Indirect Procurement, and Ariba system experience would be a strong plus.
- Process new contract requests, and support all contract administration activities until publication, including the in-take and completion of simple contract documents (see examples below)
- NDAs, Software License Agreements, Purchase Agreements, Reseller Agreements, License Renewals, Maintenance Renewals, Service Level Agreements, Services Agreement (i.e. Services, Outsourcing, SAAS, Web Related, etc.), Statement of Work, Assignment and Assumption Agreements, Schedules
- Effectively monitor contract’s status to ensure established SLAs are met
- Manage data requirements for the processing/reporting contract work products as necessary, and ensure all documents are housed in Ariba system (repository)
- Liaison between Procurement Consultant/Buyer, Toyota business units and Legal (in-house and outside counsels) as necessary
- Coordinate agreements incorporating pricing and payment terms negotiated by the Procurement Consultant/Buyer
- Interpret contract provisions for management explaining risks, options and recommendations for exceptions as necessary
- Develop SOP materials relating to contract administration as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong procurement and/or contract administration experience
- Excellent communication skills to suit with different situations
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills, and detailed oriented
- Proven relationship building skills, and strong teamwork
- Proficiency using Microsoft applications, and experience
- Ariba and Coupa software experience a big plus
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Patrick Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 696993 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you. Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.