IT Business Analyst III
8275 Tournament Drive Andover, MA
Zycron is hiring a Business Analyst III for a contract role in Andover, MA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of business use cases
- Responsible for assisting the business teams in the gathering, organizing, and analyzing of requirements
- Responsible for assisting the business team in developing standard operating procedures and work instructions that document the execution of processes within applications
- Assist in the development of test cases to ensure the traceability of requirements can be achieved for validated applications
- Adhere to project management office and solution delivery methodology processes and controls
- Bachelor’ s degree in business administration plus three (3) years of experience is required.
- Experience with modeling techniques such as data flow and activity diagrams are required
- Basic knowledge of product development, quality, and document management processes is required
- Clear understanding of SDLC and associated methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) is necessary
- Good communication skills (grammar/writing public speaking and telephone skills) are necessary
- Must possess good organizational skills plus demonstrate tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment
- Familiarity with GxP and software validation practices is preferred
- Ability to read and/or comprehend written and oral instructions correspondence and memos
- Ability to edit and in some cases prepare first draft of letters memos etc.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers clients and other employees of the organization
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written oral diagram or schedule form
- MUST have experience in web and digital space
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Tavis Terry, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID Number: 63718 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com
Job Posting Description Comments MUST HAVE experience in web and digital space is required