IT Asset Management Technician
Chattanooga, TN 37402 | Contract
Zycron has a great opportunity for an IT Asset Management Technician in the Chattanooga area! Our client is looking for the following:
Skill Sets: work orders- IT-, familiar with word and excel, organized, pay attention to detailed, • Nice to haves: cellular bills invoice experience. This is a 7 month contract.
- Associates degree in a business administration-related field, or equivalent and demonstrable training and experience.
- One (1) or more years experience as a full-time professional in the field of IT Purchasing, IT Operations or IT Asset/Inventory Management.
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Excel, Outlook, and Word required. Receiving and Asset Management tool experience a plus.
- Great communication skills, pleasant personality, energetic, eager to learn and well organized.
- Dedication to on-going education, both as a student and a teacher.
- Information technology aptitude preferred.
Job Competencies (no more than 10)
- Accountability - Responsible for results, enjoys a challenge and is persistent
- Communication - Uses persuasion/negotiation, facilitates resolution of conflicts
- Planning and Organizing - Good at estimation (time, cost), attention to detail, systematic, good at coordinating
- Service Orientation - Evaluates feedback, balances customer expectation with goals
- Time Management - Focuses on critical priorities, is goal oriented
- Processes customer requests, provides order status and responds to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Evaluates exception requests by working with customers to determine business requirements and recommending appropriate solution to management for approval.
- Creates work orders and shipping labels, and other administrative documentation for PC Technicians.
- Manages stockroom inventory and maintains re-order thresholds for IT products.
- Performs software license checks and transfers.
- Provides reports regarding PC inventory, installation, and end-of-life activities.
- Provides forecasts for PC replacements to the IT Procurement team.
- Resolves order and inventory issues as they arise.
- Works with appropriate teams to discuss ongoing issues, resolutions, and process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned by the Enterprise Workstation Services Manager or PC Install and Support Services Team Lead.