Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Solutions Analyst
Nashville, TN | Contract
Are you a Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Solutions Analyst contractor with experience supporting Oracle Taleo and/or Enwisen/Infor Onboarding?
If you're interested in being part of a two-year project to implement new TA technology. and be an integral team member providing HRIS production support and maintenance activities, including the troubleshooting of complex technical issues, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The HRIS Solutions Analyst contractor will be responsible for the following under direction of the HRIS Manager:
- Deliver second-tier HRIS support to end users/customers of the Talent Acquisition systems (Oracle Taleo and Enwisen/Infor Onboarding), resolving issues and/or working with key partners to achieve resolution
- Interact and communicate with internal IT staff and the support teams of our software vendors to troubleshoot functional system issues
- Consult with Corporate HR and Field HR personnel regarding employee data maintenance, general system usage, etc.
- Develop a working knowledge of other HR systems and/or touchpoints with team members of other systems (i.e. Lawson, Manager Self-Service, Employee Self Service, Business Objects (ad-hoc reporting), etc.
- Assist with development and maintenance of HRIS process documentation
- Assist with the development and delivery of HR systems training to core end users
- TA experience required - Oracle Taleo and Enwisen/Infor Onboarding strongly preferred
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with and interacting in a team environment
- Ability to participate in change initiative
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Oracle TCC scripting a plus
- HRMS experience a plus (Lawson preferred)
- Background troubleshooting HRIS systems issues preferred
- Business Objects application knowledge preferred
- Experience in case management system preferred (we will train)