Help Desk Analyst
Chattanooga, TN | Contract
Zycron has an Help Desk Analyst opportunity. This job is with a large company located in Chattanooga TN.
The help desk analyst provides tier 1 phone, on site and service desk window walk up customers support and coordination.
- Provides call center, network and production control support in the consolidated it customer operations center itco .
- Must have Apple Mac, iPad and Windows 10 support experience.
- Must have good people skills for one on one customer interaction IOS, Android support experience preferred.
- Primary focus will be customer walk-in support, PC & mobile troubleshooting and equipment surplus.
- Troubleshoots and restore routine technical service and equipment problems by analyzing, identifying and diagnosing faults using established processes and procedures.
- Recommends process improvements for problem prevention.
- Documents work flow in ticket management system.
- Maintains technical instructions for standard processes.
- Evaluates messages from monitoring tools and takes action to resolve and prevent it infrastructure issues. Escalates problems to tier 2 or 3 as required.
- Provides shift rotational coverage as needed 24x7 knowledge of it infrastructure hardware and software.
- Knowledge of end user tools. Knowledge of hpsm, hp openview, or similar tools.
- Good oral and written communication skills:
- 1 communicate with customers to diagnose and resolve problems;
- 2 communicate with infrastructure operations io engineering and operations personnel on a technical level.
- Ability to work under time constraints.
- Problem analysis and analytical skills.
- Ability to document work processes.
- A bachelor?s degree in computer science, engineering, math, business, or related field of study; or equivalent education, training experience