Franklin, TN 37067
Zycron has joined with a healthcare company in search of a Hadoop Administrator in Franklin, TN. This is a direct hire permanent position. No Contract or CTC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Hadoop Administrator is responsible for maintaining the Cloudera platform and all aspects of the Hadoop eco system components. The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical and communication skills, will be able to work independently and proactively to optimize the performance of our Cloudera platform, troubleshooting and remediating issues when they arise, and providing support and key insights into developing and implementing solutions on the Hadoop platform that effectively facilitate and enhance the development of the company's enterprise integrated data capabilities in support of business objectives.
- 2 to 5 years of work experience applicable to knowledge and skill requirements
- Cloudera platform installation, administration, and tuning
- Experience implementing data ingestion solutions using Flume, Kafka, Spark, Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Java and related technologies
- Experience in security aspects of Hadoop and Linux such as File based ACLs, Kerberos, Ranger, and encryption, integration with AD/LDAP
- Experience in performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and Spark routine
- Proficient with Shell scripting
- Good knowledge of concurrency and multi-threading concepts
- Sound understanding of ETL and data warehousing concepts
- Experience with setting up disaster recovery solution
- Broad understanding of information technology topics including hardware, networking, architecture, protocols, file systems and operating systems
- Supporting and augmenting our production, QA, and development Hadoop clusters
- Setting up and configuring new clusters and projects, monitoring and tuning cluster performance
- Ensuring a high level of security and auditing around our Private Health Information data
- Compliance with change control standards
- Remaining current on the latest Hadoop technologies
- Active monitoring and remediation of cluster performance and health
- Providing after-hours and weekend support for routine maintenance as well as troubleshooting outages.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Cindy Raleigh at email@example.com or 702-645-9860.
Job ID Number: 17008 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.