HRIS Solutions Support Analysts
Nashville, TN | Contract
Zycron is seeking (3) three HRIS Solutions Support Analysts who will provide support for the Talent Acquisition team for a large healthcare company in the Nashville, TN area close to the Nashville airport. This position will be an integral team member on a project that is slated to go through 2020 at a minimum at this point, and likely longer.
HRIS Solutions Support Analyst - Talent Acquisition
The Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Solutions Analyst contractor, under the leadership of the HRIS Manager, is responsible for supporting the current Talent Acquisition (TA) systems (Oracle Taleo and Enwisen/Infor Onboarding) as part of a two-year project to implement new TA technology. This person will be an integral team member providing HRIS production support and maintenance activities, including the troubleshooting of complex technical issues.
**Ideal candidates will have HRIS Tier 2 support experience, not just HR experience.**
The HRIS Solutions Analyst contractor will be responsible for the following under direction of the HRIS Manager:
** This person will have prior experience delivering second-tier HRIS support to end users/customers of the Talent Acquisition systems (Oracle Taleo and Enwisen/Infor Onboarding), resolving issues and/or working with key partners to achieve resolution**
- Interact and communicate with internal IT staff and the support teams of our software vendors to troubleshoot functional system issues
- Consult with Corporate HR and Field HR personnel regarding employee data maintenance, general system usage, etc.
- Develop a working knowledge of other HR systems and/or touchpoints with team members of other systems (i.e. Lawson, Manager Self-Service, Employee Self Service, Business Objects (ad-hoc reporting), etc.
- Assist with development and maintenance of HRIS process documentation
- Assist with the development and delivery of HR systems training to core end users
**This person will have experience delivering second-tier HRIS support to end users/customers of the Talent Acquisition systems (Oracle Taleo and Enwisen/Infor Onboarding), resolving issues and/or working with key partners to achieve resolution.**
- Talent Acquisition experience required - Oracle Taleo and Enwisen/Infor Onboarding strongly preferred
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with and interacting in a team environment
- Ability to participate in change initiative
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Oracle Taleo Connect Client scripting a plus
- HRMS experience a plus (Lawson preferred)
- Background troubleshooting HRIS systems issues preferred
- Business Objects application knowledge preferred
- Experience in case management system preferred (we will train)
- Healthcare experience preferred
Sponsorship is not available for this position and all candidates must be willing and able to be hired permanently. Candidates that meet these qualifications should reach out by sending resumes in MS Word format to Jenny Inman at firstname.lastname@example.org.