HRIS Solutions Analyst
Nashville, TN 37214
Zycron has joined with a large healthcare company in search of an HRIS Systems Administrator.
This is a year long contract position located in Nashville, TN. You will be responsible for supporting the Lawson Human Resources Management System (HRMS) as well as other HR systems. You must have experience with Taleo. This role will be an integral team member supporting various HR systems projects, and troubleshooting complex technical issues. This will include supporting various customer bases, being knowledgeable about different applications, maintaining organizational structures, and performing miscellaneous configuration changes. This position is part of a larger HR systems team and is expected to operate within a rapidly changing work environment in accordance with the company’s mission and values, under the supervision of a Manager, HRIS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver second-tierHRIS support to end users/customers of the LawsonHRMS and other HR systems, resolving issues and/or brokering with key partners to achieve resolution:
- Troubleshoot reported functional system issues.
- Keep an accurate log of all reported support issues.
- Correct employee history.
- Maintain working knowledge of other bolt-on applications and/or touch-points with both systems ( e.g. Manager Self-Service, Employee Self Service, Taleo e-Recruiting, Sedgwick Absence Management (LOA & STD programs), Towers Watsons Rewards (compensation), Healthstream (workforce development/training), Xerox (benefits administration), Business Objects (ad-hoc reporting), etc.
- Interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining independently.
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains business solutions. Works with main clients and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements. P
- 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Assist with development and maintenance of HRIS process documentation.
- Assist with the development and delivery of HR systems training to core end users
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
- Must have experience with Taleo**
- Lawson ERP application knowledge preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Business Objects application knowledge preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Experience working with and interacting in a team environment
- Ability to participate in change initiatives
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Scrimmins@zycron.com
Job ID Number: 17135 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job.
We look forward to working with you. Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.