Nashville, TN | Contract
The HRIS Solutions Analyst is responsible for supporting the Lawson Human Resources Management System (HRMS) as well as other HR systems. This role will be an integral team member supporting HRIS Production efforts, and troubleshooting complex technical issues. This will include supporting various customer bases, being knowledgeable about different applications, maintaining organizational structures, and performing miscellaneous configuration changes. This position is part of a larger HR systems team and is expected to operate within a rapidly changing work environment in accordance with the company’s mission and values, under the supervision of a Manager, HRIS.
The HRIS Solutions Analyst will be responsible for some or all of the following under direction of the Manager, HRIS:
- Deliver second-tierHRIS support to end users/customers of the LawsonHRMS and other HR systems, resolving issues and/or brokering with key partners to achieve resolution:
- Troubleshoot reported functional system issues.
- Keep an accurate log of all reported support issues.
- Correct employee history.
- Develop/maintain security classifications, with assistance from the IT&S Security Team.
- Identify system usage patterns and potential process improvement opportunities.
- Interact and effectively communicate with internal IT&S, and the support teams for our software vendors, while troubleshooting functional system issues.
- Consult with Corporate HR and Field HR personnel regarding employee data maintenance, general system usage, etc.
- Maintain working knowledge of other bolt-on applications and/or touch-points with both systems ( e.g. Manager Self-Service, Employee Self Service, Taleo e-Recruiting, Sedgwick Absence Management (LOA & STD programs), Towers Watsons Rewards (compensation), Healthstream (workforce development/training), Xerox (benefits administration), Business Objects (ad-hoc reporting), etc.
- Assist with development and maintenance of HRIS process documentation.
- Assist with the development and delivery of HR systems training to core end users
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
- Lawson ERP application knowledge preferred (we will train)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Business Objects application knowledge preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Experience working with and interacting in a team environment
- Ability to participate in change initiatives
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Background troubleshooting HRIS systems issues preferred
- Experience in case management system preferred