Zycron has as GIS developer. This is with a large client located in Chattanooga TN.
- Develops customized web applications, web services, mobile, and enterprise solutions
- Develops geoprocessing and GIS web services
- Develops GIS web editing/mapping applications
- Maintains existing applications/services
- Upgrades and migrates existing applications/services to current version/systems architecture of ESRI ArcGIS Server and ArcMap
- Provides end user support and creates support documentation
- Works closely with other developers and architects
- Estimates work effort and proposes development solutions within Microsoft TFS in Agile Environments
- 5+ years of programming/application development experience
- 2+ years of PL/SQL, T-SQL, SQL
- 3+ years Esri ArcGIS Desktop and Server 9x/10x
- 2+ years Esri ArcGIS Server services and GeoProcessing services development
- 2+ years Esri ArcSDE versioned geodatabase use 2+ Python Scripting
- Experience with industry-standard technologies such as HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, it, HTML5, Dojo, Kendo UI, Dijit, etc. Bachelor’s in geography, GIS, computer science, or a related field Comfort working in Microsoft or Java-based realms: operating systems and platforms (.NET, JEE), application servers (IIS, Tomcat), architecture, implementation patterns
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non- technical project managers or customers
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills.
- Ability to isolate/solve any number of problems from code bugs to database connectivity to application server or operating system failures
- Knowledge of geospatial and mapping concepts such as spatial analysis, map projections, etc.
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns including service-oriented and cloud
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and implementation patterns within Esri technology
- MSFT Geometry/Geography objects for SQL Server 2012+
- Esri Geodatabase (SDE) Administration