Full-Stack Java Developer
Fort Worth, TX | Direct Hire
**Unable to sponsor at this time**
Zycron, a Division of BG Staffing located in Dallas, is conducting a search on behalf of a local client to help them hire a Full-Stack Java Developer for their Dallas Ft. Worth Office.
About our Client
Privately held company, has been one of the strongest brands in financial services for the transportation industry since 1995, primarily because they’re very good at freight factoring. They manage their clients’ accounts receivables, credit lines, customer relationships, and financial transactions by leveraging their relationships and technical know-how.
They have an opportunity for a Full-Stack Java Developer to join their team. This is a challenging and rewarding role that involves creating new software solutions and maintaining existing software to support their business strategies. Their developers work collaboratively with every department within the company to improve the user experience, and make recommendations on technology changes.
Opportunity to Excel
Their developers significantly enhance their user experience, both internally and externally. They ensure that the company has a seamless process in all areas of the business, and that clients are able to access their information with ease. After 90 days; able to work from home 3 days per week.
- 3-5 years of experience with Java in a web-based environment who are able to effectively communicate with users.
- Degree in Computer Science (or a related field)
- Agile Environment – Scrum or Kanban
- JIRA, Confluence and Hibernate are helpful but not required
- Oracle DB
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Good understanding Linux OS, not an expert but able to get around
- Backend Development heavy – 60%-70% of time
- Experience with AngularJS for front-end development
- Solid coding skills
Why Work for our Client?
Our client has been voted one of the best mid-sized companies to work for in Texas since 2009. They’re committed to employee empowerment, team building, and a good work/life balance, plus they do their best to make sure that all their employees have the tools, knowledge, and support they need to enjoy a rewarding career. Comfortably nestled just off I-30 and 10 minutes west of downtown Fort Worth, they offer a long list of benefits that make them a premier work location.
Some of the highlights:
- Competitive compensation plans plus generous profit sharing and regular salary reviews.
- High-quality health care plan and a short waiting period.
- Dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage.
- 401(k) plan with matching contributions.
- Tuition reimbursement for college, plus plenty of managed training classes.
- 360° feedback, leadership training, and a culture that empowers individuality.
- On-site fitness facilities and a reward driven wellness program.
- Fun, friendly work environment.
- They celebrate their accomplishments (and birthdays).
Win or lose as a Team
All employees are encouraged to collaborate in an effort to continuously improve their processes and customer service. Everyone on the team is responsible for presenting new ideas and perspectives. In addition to the base salary, all employees enjoy quarterly profit sharing bonuses as a thank you for their contributions.