Epic Analyst - ClinDoc
Nashville, TN 37203
Zycron has joined with a large healthcare company in search of an Epic Analyst.
This is a contract position in Nashville, TN and is not available for sponsorship.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, design, implement, maintain, and provide ongoing optimization and support for EpicCare EMR software and other Epic clinical applications.
- Perform workflow assessments, capture business needs, and analyze internal systems to determine functional requirements for optimal utilization of Epic applications.
- Possess in-depth clinical and application knowledge and experience.
- Work within cross-functional team and with end-users to achieve application integration to meet clinical needs.
- Execute builds, upgrades, and system enhancements as needed.
- Support applications throughout all phases of implementation.
- Deliver post-implementation training, support, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Experience building Smart Forms, required.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stephanie Love, email@example.com
Job ID Number: 17349 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.