Franklin, TN 37067
Zycron has joined with a healthcare company in search of an ETL Developer. This is a 3 month contract to permanent position in the Nashville, TN area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors and modifies the Business Intelligence systems in a Data Warehouse environment providing senior level analytical solutions and light administration.
- Design and develop OLAP databases to enable users to analyze multidimensional data interactively from multiple perspectives.
- Design and implement Business Intelligence Data Warehousing solutions to integrate data from one or more disparate sources.
- Review and analyze reporting implementations to identify problems and areas needing enhancement.
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address.
- Coordinate with our architecture group to plan expansion of capacity and planning for out BI platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or additional professional applicable work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehouse experience designing/implementing BI/DW solutions
- Experience with Informatica is required, MDM experience is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of SQL database (Teradata, SQL Server, Oracle) experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in performing high and low level project analysis and design
- Dynamic Oral and Written communication required
- Exposure to Big/Fast Data concepts
- Extensive experience building and supporting data extraction, transformation and loading processes using commercial tooling (Informatica Big Data Edition preferred)
- Extensive experience working with structured and unstructured sources like flat files, XML files and databases
- Light use of Java programing language and Linux administration in a clustered environment
- Technical understanding of complex mappings like SCD type1 and type2
- Technical understanding of distributed job management on HDFS
- Experience in a Healthcare environment
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Cindy Raleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-645-9860.
Job ID Number: 16849 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.