Director of Talent Acquisition
Brentwood, TN 37027
Zycron has partnered with a healthcare company in search of a Director of Talent Acquisition for a direct-hire position in Brentwood, TN.
The selected candidate is responsible for developing and executing the strategy for recruiting efforts that are aligned with the company's current and future business and growth strategies. Working in partnership with facility Human Resources leaders, this position will lead the development and execution of innovative sourcing and hiring programs to attract the best talent to the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage programs that support the filling of immediate needs and build a pipeline for future needs.
- Develop and implement a recruitment strategy and supporting programs that focus on both quality of hire (i.e., culture fit, retention, etc.) and speed of hire.
- Create and continuously improve a recruiting process that creates an exceptional candidate experience.
- Act as an adviser to our Senior Leaders providing functional expertise, market-related intelligence, and forecasting on employment issues and trends.
- Build relevant metrics to direct the department and provide measurements and reporting to leadership team and key stakeholders as needed.
- Partner with business leaders to develop and execute an agile workforce plan that anticipates and accounts for business needs, identifies skill gaps, assesses talent capability, and addresses critical needs.
- Lead the development and implementation of innovative/non-traditional recruiting methods, market strategies and process improvement strategies that drive the development of a talent rich pool of qualified and diverse applicants (i.e. Website development, e-marketing, social networking methods, etc.).
- Ensure that all recruitment practices are consistently administered in a manner that is compliant with all employment laws and regulations. Ensure that all hires meet position requirements and undergo the required background checks.
- Maximize effective and efficient recruiting-focused technology inclusive of our new Applicant Tracking system.
- Hire, develop and lead recruiting team members in addition to ongoing training to ensure recruiters have the knowledge and tools they need to be successful.
- Manage the relationship with external recruiting agencies while monitoring and guiding vendor performance and managing costs.
- Establish and manage the employer brand. Collaborate with Marketing and HR to develop and drive a strong employment brand that positions as an employer of choice amongst professional communities and passive applicants, including the optimization of our social media efforts.
- Ensure consistent messaging across all employment marketing, job postings, and communications, and leverage social media and innovative channels to drive messaging and attraction to the employment brand.
- Ensure advertising and job-postings are engaging and effective while meeting the strategic needs of the business
- Lead recruiting team in creating strategic partnerships with professional organizations, universities, professional associations, and other appropriate organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development. Must have minimum 5+ years of progressive leadership experience in Recruiting and/or HR disciplines.
- Proven results within HR disciplines, such as, recruitment, employee relations, workforce planning, diversity, compensation, engagement, training, and organizational planning / development.
- Experienced with recruiting in the healthcare industry, familiarity with healthcare terminology.
- Proven track record designing and implementing full recruiting life-cycle strategies to attract and hire diverse exempt and non-exempt candidates.
- Experience developing employer brand and leveraging digital technologies to reach top talent.
- Ability to provide vision and leadership yet willingness to be hands on, understand the details and drive tactics when necessary.
- Excellent technical skills; in-depth knowledge of applicant tracking technology.
- Effectively addresses sensitive HR issues, finds common ground and treats differences fairly and equitably.
- Full understanding of all employment laws and regulations relevant to the recruitment function.
- Requires outstanding interpersonal, coaching and listening skills with the ability to communicate within all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to remain objective, discrete and exercise excellent judgment always. Able to develop strong, trusting relationships within the department and organization.
- Demonstrates unquestioned integrity and moral character, passion, and an outward energy that creates enthusiasm in others.
- Leadership & Management Behavioral Competencies: A leadership style rooted in ownership, passion, teamwork, innovation and collaboration.
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels in the organization
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stephanie Love, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID Number: 17062 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.