Director of Data Analytics
Franklin, TN | Direct Hire
Zycron has a great opportunity with our health care client in Franklin, TN for a Director of Data Analytics. This is a permanent direct hire opportunity.
The Director of Data Analytics works closely with the business and the technology teams to provide Data Analytics services that are aligned with the company’s corporate strategy and enhance data driven decision making capabilities. This role reports to the Vice President of IS to enhance the strategic and technical direction for company’s Enterprise Data Management team. You’ll collaborate across all Company business functions to evolve the necessary data management policies, create and manage the Enterprise Data team infrastructure, define comprehensive information architectures, and optimize the strategic business use of analytics and data science. You will be a core member of IT leadership team and will be expected to engage on and contribute to a broad range of programs and solutions inside and outside IT.
- Be a champion for a data-driven, decision-making culture
- Develop methods to ensure consistent application and use of analytics
- Evangelize the data capabilities of the company with customers, partners, and hospital executives
- Advance the role of the business data stewards in each major business unit
- Develop and maintain controls on data quality, interoperability, and sources to effectively manage corporate risk
- Maintains and enhances the current Production environment (including daily Production reporting).
- Integrates the data from the various business systems applications into a production staging database serving as the master data store for all pertinent Data Warehouse structures.
- Designs and develops business intelligence (BI) and predictive models for data warehouse (DW) information management architecture, including enterprise DW architecture, risk and technologies related to business change (i.e. assessing, identifying and recommending BI and related business stakeholders' data requirements; BI solution prototyping and development; processes and performance from business and technical standpoints; and the impact of data changes on business and/or IT processes);
- Advises senior management on emerging Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence technologies and strategies consistent with the company’s business strategies.
- Prioritizes, prepares and implements BI and/or DW architectural improvements (i.e. developing and recommending alternative DW technical and data management solutions, methodologies, strategies and architectural improvement plans).
- Develops and validates business stakeholders' conceptual data models, including design and implementation of logical and physical DW/data mart data models; identifying data sources and metadata (including business rules, definitions, attributes, etc.) in order to deliver analytic requirements.
- Oversees development, systems analysis, and support activities for the organization’s main data warehouse, business intelligence, and production reporting systems.
- Works with upper management to assure system needs are aligned with meeting business objectives.
- Plans for capacity, new product implementation, and new system implementation.
- Determines Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, and certain ancillary system infrastructure needs and implements changes to meet application needs.
- Responsible for hiring and administration of staff for areas of responsibility.
- Conducts annual performance appraisals of direct reports.
- Responsible for project reporting to upper management.
- Responsible for analysis and recommendation of development tools and software.
- Follow Company change control, project management, and all other processes and policies
- Identify new kinds, types, methods of enrichment, and sources of data to guide business innovation throughout the organization; define processes for the effective, integrated introduction of new data
- Define and manage policies and programs for data stewardship and custodianship in alignment with legal, information security, and corporate risk and compliance offices
- Establish standards for the consistent use of enterprise analytic models
- Guide the deployment and management of data quality monitoring systems; measure master data and reference data for compliance to policy, standards and conceptual models
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technology or mathematical discipline
- Graduate degree in management
- 15+ years in a leadership or management role overseeing information technology professionals
- Solid technology leadership skills, including ability to gain the trust and confidence of a highly technical team
- Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a distributed teams and vendors
- Business acumen and skills to engage leaders on business terms and deliver solutions
- Customer service focus, including the ability to deliver multiple priority projects with high customer satisfaction in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to inspire your team, present vision, and maintain high standards of delivery
- Ability to achieve or exceed individual objectives while working collaboratively with other leaders for mutual success
- Demonstrated ability to create, build, sustain, and improve high performing teams
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Cindy Raleigh at email@example.com or 702-645-9860.