Delivery Services Administrative Assistant
Brentwood, TN 37027 | Direct Hire
Will be responsible for being the liaison between both sales and recruiting by making sure that critical data is communicated via the internal database and verbal communication. This position works for the team to ensure a productive environment from job input to job placement. This position will also support and take daily direction from the Director of Operations, and will facilitate any team meetings that are required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Maintaining the Staffing & Recruiting Software (Bullhorn and eRecruit) to include the following:
- Maintaining and updating jobs descriptions
- Tracking submittals, interviews, and SLA’s
- Distributing positions to recruiting team
- Tracking rotation for each delivery team
- Update job status priorities
- Input placements and updating terms and terms reasons
- Input misc. data as needed from Sales and Recruiting, such as feedback, job changes, rate changes, extensions, etc.
- Manage job postings
- Tracking all incoming applicants and forwarding to recruiters next in rotation
- Productivity Report
- SAR Report
- RAR Report
- NAR Report
- BG Scorecard
- Sales & Recruiting Scorecards
- Projections (collect on a bi-weekly basis)
- Sales & Recruiting Metrics
- Term Report (monthly)
- Revenue & Gross Profit Report
- Client Specific Reports (HCA, NES, etc.)
HR & Operations
- Assist with creating & maintaining contract agreements as needed (i.e. Subcontract agreements, PSA’s, SOW’s, NDA’s, etc.)
- Assist with new hire orientations, offer letters, BG/DS, new hire forms, etc. as needed
- Maintain confidentiality with sensitive material.
- Set up, confirm, and facilitate daily board meetings
- Responsible for updating boards in daily meetings
- Responsible for booking all travel for candidates and corporate team members as needed.
- Maintain all clients and accounts for Slingshot
- Assist Sales & Recruiting with client VMS (HCA, FedEx, TVA, etc.) to include all client documentation as required
- Assist in scheduling client and/or company events
- Create communications as needed.
- Receive, sort, and distribute all incoming mail
- Other duties as requested
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative to the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3+ years experience in administrative support or related experience.
- Must be able to lend a helping hand to any department.
- Able to keep all files organized at all times
- Must be able to work at a time effective pace.
- Able to interact effectively with senior-level executives
- Great communication skills both oral and written.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Persistence to ensure deadlines are met.
- Able to work independently and able to accept direction when given
- A great attitude daily and under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.