2555 Park Plaza Nashville, Tennessee 37203
- Architect and implement enterprise data management practices, standards, and frameworks for Data Architecture, Data Governance, Data Quality, Master Data Management, Data Integration, Data Security, Big Data, and Data retention processes.
- Architect, manage, and own full data lifecycle from raw data acquisition through transformation to end user consumption.
- Maintains a holistic view of information assets by creating and maintaining artifacts that illustrate how information is stored, processed, and accessed.
- Developing data models as necessary for enterprise data management and analytics encompassing conceptual, logical and physical models.
- Facilitate the mapping and auditability of information assets as they flow from upstream legacy, package, or custom development to downstream applications, thus ensuring optimal transparency, quality, consistency and controlled redundancy across the enterprise.
- Ensure existing data/information assets are identified, stewarded and leveraged across the enterprise.
- Ensure a focus on information/data quality by developing and publishing enterprise data standards such as a common business vocabulary, naming conventions, data standards, transformation rules and related enterprise consistency specifications.
- Translate various strategic program requirements into a usable enterprise information architecture, which may include an enterprise data model, associated metadata, common business vocabulary, ontologies and taxonomies.
- Provide leadership on key technology choices for Enterprise Data Ecosystem including data warehouse, analytical and big data platforms.
- Ensure architectural, quality, and governance adherence through design reviews
- Manage efforts building consumable data lakes, analytics applications and tools
- Work closely with individuals across the technology organizations to help promote awareness of the data architecture and ensure that enterprise assets of competence are leveraged.
- A Bachelor' s degree preferably in computer science, information systems or other related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in Technology, IT/IS.
- 1+ years’ experience with relational, multi-dimensional, and analytic database technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including a desire to drive work and lead within a highly-matrixed, team-oriented environment. Independent operators are not sought and will not be successful in this position.
- Experience with relational database management systems; Teradata, Oracle or SQL Server preferred
- Experience with data modeling tools, PowerDesigner Studio or ERWin preferred
- Advanced SQL skills, including the ability to write, tune, and interpret SQL queries; tool specific experience in the RDBMS' s listed above is ideal
- Experience interfacing data from multiple systems using both message-based and batch ETL methods
- Able to establish and meet delivery dates
- Strong analytical and technical skills with ability to analyze issues, assess technical risks, and recommend sound solutions in a timely manner
- Able to build strong relationships within department and with other technical people
- Willingness to mentor and train junior team members
- Adeptness to learn new assignments, technologies and applications quickly and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Job ID Number: 65502 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com