Franklin, TN 37067
Zycron has joined with a healthcare company in search of a Data Modeler in Franklin, TN. This is a direct hire position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather and analyze business requirements and transform them into innovative DW/BI solutions that effectively facilitate and enhance the development of the company's enterprise integrated data capabilities in support of business objectives.
- Develop and maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models, build data migration strategies and work with the development teams to help them understand data requirements.
- Provide system troubleshooting and performance tuning assistance.
- Design and develop OLAP databases to enable users to analyze multidimensional data interactively from multiple perspectives.
- Coordinate with our architecture group to plan expansion of capacity and planning for out BI platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or additional professional applicable work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehouse experience designing/implementing BI/DW solutions
- Minimum of 5 years of SQL database (Teradata, SQL Server, Oracle) experience
- Minimum of 3 years Embarcadero ER Studio experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in performing high and low level project analysis and design
- Minimum of 2 years of experience designing/developing OLAP databases and an excellent understanding of cubes
- Dynamic Oral and Written communication required
- Exposure to Big/Fast Data concepts
- Experience building and supporting data extraction, transformation and loading processes using commercial tooling
- Technical understanding of complex mappings like SCD type1 and type2
- Experience with Cognos 10 or greater Framework Manager Modeling
- Experience in a Healthcare environment
- Under the supervision of the Business Intelligence Manager, the Business Intelligence Data Architect / Data Modeler is responsible for hands-on data architecture design to support high performing and scalable analytic applications. In addition, they gather and analyze business requirements and transform them into innovative DW/BI solutions that effectively facilitate and enhance the development of the company's enterprise integrated data capabilities in support of business objectives. They are responsible for developing and maintaining conceptual, logical and physical data models, building data migration strategies and working with the development teams to help them understand data requirements. They will also provide system troubleshooting and performance tuning assistance.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Cindy Raleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-645-9860.
Job ID Number: 16650 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.