1101 Market Street Chattanooga, TN 37402
Summary: Desired skill sets include data mining through database query languages and report writing, business intelligence development using tools such as PowerBI and SSRS.
- Analyzes and develops complex logical database designs, logical data models and relational data definitions in support of corporate and customer information systems requirements.
- Understands the methodologies and technologies that depict the flow of data within and between technology systems and business functions/operations.
- Identifies and resolves information flow, content issues and the transformation of business requirements into logical data models.
- Identifies opportunities to reduce data redundancy, trends in data uses and single sources of data.
- Designs and normalizes the logical data model to 3rd normal form.
- Develops dimensional models (e.g., star and snowflake schemas).
- Develops and manages data models and associated metadata.
- A bachelor’ s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, business administration, or related field of study; or equivalent education, training & experience.
- Completion of approved progression plan or 24-48 months of comparable and relevant work experience in data modeling, data analysis, relational dbms design and support and relevant computing environments.
- In depth knowledge of modeling methodologies and techniques (normalized and dimensional).
- Previous experience with erwin and sql. In-depth knowledge of facilitation and conflict resolution processes.
- In-depth knowledge of facilitation and conflict resolution processes.
- Experience with system development lifecycle methodology.
- Must be able and willing to assume on-call rotational assignments, which may include 24 hour on, 7-day per week availability.
- Travel may be required to carry out project work.
- May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance based on position / access requirements and essential job functions.
Job ID Number: 65812 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com